Waarom onze organisatie
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Samsonite Europe aims to provide a great online experience! Join the digital team and become part of an industry-leading luggage brand.
Samsonite Europe is looking for a new E-commerce Key Account Coordinator. Within this role, you will be part of a young and dynamic digital team reporting to the Online Key Account Director. Your goal will be to optimize the customer experience and sales performances on Amazon websites through best-in-class digital content, by establishing and maintaining the product assortment through the European Amazon account for the brands Samsonite and American Tourister. The role requires someone who is self-motivated, can work in a structured way and with excellent attention to detail.
We are committed to a diverse and vibrant culture, welcoming people from all walks of life. Our long-standing commitment to diversity and inclusion empowers each of us to bring our authentic selves and unique differences to work every day.
HELP US BUILD OUR BRAND PRESENCE ON AMAZON BY
Product content management:
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining the product assortment on Amazon: upload products in German and roll out to other markets (Spain, France, Italy, UK, NL, Sweden, Poland and Belgium) via Amazon’s Vendor Central Portal.
- Work closely with Amazon support teams to correct and optimize product content in line with IDQ targets (Item Data Quality)
- Continually optimize product listings, and enhanced brand content to drive traffic and sales
- Close interaction with Product to determine the channel assortment, phase-in and phase out, in consultation with the Key Account Director
- Work closely with internal planning/demand teams to determine stock date for novelties to align with launch date on Amazon, as well as products with no replenishment to be discontinued.
Marketing content management:
- Use Amazon in-house tools to create extra content (visuals + text) on product pages to engage with consumers and boost traffic and sales
- Maintain and optimize the Brand Stores & Stories for both Samsonite brand and American Tourister brands in collaboration with the Key Account Director.
- Partner with internal Communication and Social Media depts for usage or development of creatives, messaging and brand assets compliant with brand guidelines and Amazon standards
- Set-up and follow-up of search campaigns on Amazon
You will become part of an international group, which is performing strongly and is a global leader in its field.
Samsonite is offering you an attractive remuneration package, in accordance with your experience and profile, and the opportunity to develop your skills in a truly international context that is in constant development.
Applicants should ideally:
- Have a higher diploma in marketing and/or communication
- Have a first relevant experience in marketing and/or E-commerce
- Have knowledge of search/advertising campaigns. It’s not a must, but it’s a plus
- Have knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign is a plus, but not a must
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluency in English is required; fluency in Dutch would be beneficial. Knowledge of French, German, Spanish, Swedish or Italian is a plus
- Be self-confident and independent, but also a team player
- Be very precise; be able to work very accurately, and have an eye for details
- Have strong organizational and planning skills to handle multiple tasks and adapt to changing priorities
- Have a good numerical insight and strong knowledge of Excel
- Demonstrate passion and affinity for the brand and products
Voor meer informatie bekijk onze bedrijfspagina (klik op ons logo bovenaan de vacature).
Solliciteer direct via bovenstaande button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
e-commerce e-commerce key account coordinator digital
What I like about my job as a designer at Samsonite, especially for American Tourister, is that we can work on every type of project from beginning to the end. Final you can see a product on the market, which is really grateful and interesting to see.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.
Hier ga je werken: Samsonite Europe Nv
Founded in 1910, Samsonite is the world’s leading luggage brand with an extensive legacy in trendsetting travel solutions. Renowned for breakthrough research, development and its commitment to innovation, Samsonite has excelled since its inception in a number of industry firsts. Samsonite offers an extensive range of travel, business, casual, kids and personal accessory products. Samsonite helps travellers journey further, with ever-lighter and s...Ik wil meer weten over Samsonite Europe Nv